Chinese New Year is just around the corner and Lenovo Mobile Malaysia is giving out prizes worth up to RM33,888 through its #KamKaiPoHei promotional campaign.
The ‘Kam Kai Poh Hei’ phrase is a Chinese Cantonese slang, loosely translating that the Golden Rooster is here announcing the auspicious news to kick start the lunar new year. From now till 5 February, a purchase of either the Lenovo P2, Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo K6 Power, Lenovo A6600 Plus, Moto Z, Moto Z Play or Moto M from any authorized retailer store nationwide will allow consumers to participate in the campaign’s contest and lucky draw to stand a chance to walk away with attractive prizes, as well as a Grand Prize of a 40” LED HDTV.
The Lenovo #KamKaiPohHei campaign is made up of three engagements, as below:
- Shop & Win Contest
– Purchase selected Lenovo or Moto smartphones from any authorized retailer store
– Answer two questions, SMS the answers and personal details to 66688
– Winners will be contacted for verification; note that the original receipt will need to be retained as proof of purchase
- ‘Yuen Bao’ Golden Egg Lucky Draw
– Customers who purchase selected Lenovo or Moto smartphones from any authorized retailer store are eligible to draw a Golden Egg and redeem an additional gift in-store
- Tongue Twister Challenge
– Record a video of yourself reciting either one of the tongue twister phrases below:
(In English) “Get a super golden rooster booster this Chinese New Year when the chooser chooses to participate in the Lenovo promo like a pro!”
(In Mandarin) “无论是火鸡烤鸡炸鸡母鸡金鸡, 你都炫不过Lenovo超强智能手机, 因为金机报喜一机在手抢尽先机!”
– Submit the video on Lenovo Mobile Malaysia Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LenovoMobileMalaysia and tag Lenovo Mobile Malaysia
– Hashtag #LenovoKamKeiPoHei, and tag 2 friends
As a bonus, participants who walk in, record and post the tongue twister video at any participating Lenovo brand store will be given a pair of free Skullcandy earphones on the spot.
For more information, kindly head over to the official website here to find out.