A couple weeks ago, Samsung had unveiled the Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5 at its Galaxy Unpacked 2015 Part 2 event. The company recently has sent out the invitations to media and the launch will be held on 3rd September.
Even though the launch event is happening on 3rd September, both Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5 will be available in Malaysia the day after the launch event (4th September).
A quick specs recap of both Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5.7″ Quad HD Super AMOLED display (518 ppi)
- 14 nm Exynos 7420 octa-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 32/64 GB non-expandable storage
- 16 MP F1.9 rear camera with VDIS + OIS, capable 4K video recording
- 5 MP F1.9 front camera
- 3,000 mAh battery, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless
As for the pricing wise, the Galaxy S6 edge+ will be priced at RM 3,099 and available in Gold Platinum and Black Sapphire colors. The Note5 will be priced at RM 2,699 with Gold Platinum and White Pearl color options available.