The OnePlus 5 is officially announced! OnePlus has just officially unveiled the company’s 2017 flagship device, which now comes with a dual-camera setup.
Being a flagship killer for 2017, there’s no doubt that the OnePlus 5 packs with some impressive specs.
OnePlus 5 Specs
- 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 16MP f/1.7 wide-angle lens + 20MP f/2.6 telephoto lens
- 16MP f/2.0 front camera
- 3,300mAh battery with Dash Charge
- OxygenOS based on Android 7.1 Nougat
On paper, the OnePlus 5 specs look pretty promising. However, we can’t really guarantee anything until we get to test the device. The device will be available in Slate Gray and Midnight Black. Unfortunately, OnePlus hasn’t revealed when will device hit our shores. The device officially retails at $479 (around RM2,050) for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage model, while the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model retails at $539 (around RM2,310).